Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous
Accepted Solution

Why didn't my 10 pounds upgrade to a big bundle?

I have been a customer of O2 for years and every time I add 10 pounds on my phone at the correct time I usually get my Big Bundle allowance no problem. This time however it didn't register and I have already run out of minutes. Is there any way to get my money back and restore the Big Bundle promotion?

Highlighted
Topics: 541
Solutions: 12,017

Re: Why didn't my 10 pounds upgrade to a big bundle?

You need to contact customer service on 4445 or on live chat. http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Topics: 559
Solutions: 3,480

Sounds like you have possibly topped up the wrong number in which case there is nothing they can do. How did you top up? 

If it was on 4444  it should automatically recognise the number. 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey @Anonymous did you find out what happened to your topup? 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature