cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why cant I pay via internet?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yet again I have tried to pay my mobile phone bill via internet and yeat again am unable too!

The first month it went through ok, but the last twice I have had to pay it over the phone.

I put in all the correct information, click make payment and ....NOTHING!  Click the button that says if nothing happens in 10 seconds click on Submit, do this and guess what? NOTHING!

When i try and contact an advisor, because I am not that quick on computer tech, they think I am not replying when I am struggling to get my computer to work.

I will say that I was happy recieving paper bills until they said they were charging £1.50 per bill.

Anyway that's my rant over.  Does anyone else have this problem?

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You gotta go with the network that gives you the best signal where you live and work - No point in anything else.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 18

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Shame you took out a new contract. You can now pay off the handset through My O2 ...getting it to work though is another matter altogether!

Message 12 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

yes you can via S/O  all you neeed is o2 banks info an online banking with any banks acct coz ive done it anyway

Message 13 of 18

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You can't pay by SO because the amount may vary month to month. You need to do it by DD.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 14 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes ya can pay by S/O coz I've done it's any way coz I've set a S/O up for £60 a month but my contract is £52.50 a month but I like to be in Credit
Message 15 of 18

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Good grief!

Currently using:
Message 16 of 18

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

But why would you want to do that when a direct debit will take the exact amount each month?

Message 17 of 18

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
But don't you have refresh so therefore by paying one so you are only paying one of the 2 monthly contracts?
Message 18 of 18