cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I get any information from anyone regarding my order.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I placed an order on 22nd Sept for an Iphone 6 64gb, Space Grey. When I placed the order I was told 2-3 weeks delivery. As of today it's been 3 weeks since I ordered, yet nothing.

All I have had is a text from O2 last monday saying we are sorry your order has been delayed, if it's going to be longer than another 7 days we'll be in touch. Since then nothing, no information.

I have tried numerous times to speak to people to try and get an idea as to what is going on and all I am told is "your phone will be with you soon", I was told last sunday it would be with me in a week, Then again I spoke  to someone on friday who said he'd be in touch with your "back-end" team and he'd be back onto me with an update, all he could say was again, it'll be with you "soon".

He didn't get back to me, so I tried again yesterday, I spoke to Rose who was very plesant and apologetic but couldn't get any further information, and this time I was told that it'll be another 4-6 weeks before my phone will arrive. 

So my questions are.....

1- why were you advertising 2-3 weeks delivery when I ordered the phone, when it looks more like from when I ordered it's going to take 7-10weeks?

2- how come I ordered 3 weeks ago, yet as it looks on your website, my phone will arrive no sooner than someone who was to go onto the site and order the same phone today.

3- Why can no-one give me an answer on this an expected date, all i get is "soon"(I DO NOT consider 4-6 weeks as SOON)?

I'm changing phone companies from EE to O2, and to be honest i'm having VERY SERIOUS second thoughts about coming to O2, as currently the communication from O2 has been SHOCKING. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122816 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Unfortunately you are not alone with this delay. From reading various other threads it appears the model you are after is the most popular..

I don't agree with it. I think the launch is shambolic. Many people have reported that they have walked into an O2 store (or CPW) and picked one up that day...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Cancel the order and go back to o2 but through Carphone Warehouse
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

appreciate your frustration. 

As customers too here I'm sure we all sympathise. 

Only customer servives can assist. 

http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain

Message 4 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 5 of 5