Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my delivey

indiewhitstable
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I placed an order for a new phone/contract last friday for delivery on the saturday. All was going well but no delivery and COVID seems to have made O2 not able to answer any phone.

mailUK/DHL say that it is at their depot ready for delivery but wont deliver until this coming saturday and O2 will not tlet them deliver sooner.

So I have placed my order, O2 have taken my upfront payment, they have started my new contract but where is the phone I am now paying for... sat in a warehouse because O2 will not allow it to be delivered?

What is going on O2?

A disapointed customer

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@indiewhitstable 

We'd have no idea, sorry.

Try these numbers to contact O2 on Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Early morning from 8.00am is the best time to call.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

indiewhitstable
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

oh and then today i get text messages from O2 asking how was everything with the delivery of my new phone..... is this a joke?

Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@indiewhitstable 

We'd have no idea, sorry.

Try these numbers to contact O2 on Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Early morning from 8.00am is the best time to call.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@indiewhitstable To get through to customer service on any of the numbers in the link above, use the Lost/Stolen or Fraud option if you have to. Otherwise you'll just be disconnected.

Apart from still not having your phone, if you paid extra for next day delivery, you should be reimbursed for that. 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 4