cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where has all my internet data gone?

Anonymous
Not applicable

My pay monthly charge was renewed last week, and I have been only using my 3G sometimes when I am out, as I use wifi at home.

I woke up this morning to find that all my data had been used up! I haven't downloaded anything big, and always use my 3G sparingly. I had my phone off in the night.

I also reiceived the "you are nearing your data limit" and "you've used up all your data" messages at the same time when I turned my phone on this morning! I wasn't even using my phone during the night!

Can someone please tell me what has happened here?

Is there a way I can view what I've used all my data on?

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144186 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
All o2 systems update at midnight and it is the time the days data usage is all added up and added to your bill.
Sorry to have blown your conspiracy theory.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 14

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 12 of 14

MI5
  • 144186 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Not as exciting then though 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 14

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions