cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where does my money go?

Anonymous
Not applicable
How can I find out how my pay as you go top up has been spent? I don't know what part of my phone usage is using up all my credit.
Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144175 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Either look on your phone or request a subject access request from O2 (costs £10). There is no other way for PAYG unfortunately.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
  • 144175 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Either look on your phone or request a subject access request from O2 (costs £10). There is no other way for PAYG unfortunately.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 9

MI5
  • 144175 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Link to request form here http://static.o2.co.uk/www/docs/kana/subjectaccessrequestform.pdf

Currently using:
Message 3 of 9

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Data usage or possibly numbers not covered by any allowance. It would help to know what tariff you are on.

Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would like to se the details of my use because I believe that O2 regularly overcharge me.

I haven't used my phone tofay except to access My O2 and yet I sem to have been charge over £1.00

Message 5 of 9

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

You are being charged for Web Daily as you have no data allowance. Switch off mobile data and just use wifi, the charges will stop.

Message 6 of 9

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

If you have Mobile Data turned on, you will be charged for it. 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

My data is always switched on,  but the only app I used was accessing my O2 which I thought was free. No wonder these mobile providers make so much profit!

Message 8 of 9

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Any apps will normally update in the background and you don't need to be using them. I would look at a tariff with some data allowance as it will be cheaper than the £1 daily charge. Your only other option would be to turn off mobile data.

Message 9 of 9