cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will my monthly discount be reduced from my bill?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a contract with £ 13 pound discount a month, because I switched from pay & go to Pay monthly.

I haven't received any discount yet and expected it to be reduced in the 3rd month. I got my 3rd bill, but no discount yet.

I also never got my reward on my allowance, that I had claimed after I switched to pay monthly.

Any advice is welcome. Thanks.

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Your best bet would be to phone customer services and see where your discounts are at:)

Phone 202 from your phone or chat online at.

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/srvs/cgi-bin/webcgi.exe?New,KB=Companion,question=ref(user):str(RelatedHe...

Hope this helps:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Your best bet would be to phone customer services and see where your discounts are at:)

Phone 202 from your phone or chat online at.

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/srvs/cgi-bin/webcgi.exe?New,KB=Companion,question=ref(user):str(RelatedHe...

Hope this helps:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Did you transfer your PAYG phone number to your contract?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi MI5,

Yes I did. Thanks for your reply. I have had chat support after posting this question and the problem will be resolved from my next bill.
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Liquid,

Thanks for your advice grin

Message 5 of 6

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Thanks for letting us know:)

Glad it's all sorted now:)
Message 6 of 6