cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When do I call to end/cancel my contract if I have to give 30 days notice?

GuestCustomer
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My contract ends 14th April and I don't wish to pay anything else after that date as I would be paying £65 despite my contract/phone payment ending, but I've read that they need 30 days notice to end a contract so when exactly am I supposed to call? If I call now to make sure it ends on the 14h April or 30 days from today, will they tell me to call back on the 14th April and give notice then as that is the day my contract ends or what? Why is there no option in the account to end it? Absolutely ridiculous having to call to end a contract when one can be set up without a phone call. 

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148994 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28448 Solutions

@GuestCustomer 

Notice is no longer required.

You can cancel anytime and you will just be billed up to your end date.

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148994 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28448 Solutions

@GuestCustomer 

Notice is no longer required.

You can cancel anytime and you will just be billed up to your end date.

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2