cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When am I going to receive my Pixel 9 Pro XL?

Penny93
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded last thursday using switch up & the order still says processing and I have not received a dispatch email, despite the expected delivery date being tomorrow(22nd). However, on the actual order it says they have already sent the item, but alas, still no email. What should I expect?

image (1).png

Message 1 of 216
215 REPLIES 215

CJLewis87
Level 3: Thinker
  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm really getting frustrated but the lack of transparency from the O2 team at large. I've tried the social media team, the chat via My O2 app, and now over the phone. None of them are able to give me anything concrete with regards to my 2 pre-orders I placed on 15th August: One for the regular 9 Pro (256GB Hazel) and the other for the 45mm Pixel Watch 3. 

All I'm getting is "sorry there are delays, we can't say anything more - just wait." It's simply not good enough to keep fobbing off customers like this. What is the point of pre-orders if we can't get the products at launch?! Who in the company thought migrating their warehouse system right before two major launches (Google and Apple) was a good idea?!! Secondly, none of this is my problem! 

Both orders say processing within the app, although the watch does have an estimated delivery date of today (10th), but I've heard nothing else. The person on the phone couldn't tell me anything either, just to call back tomorrow if I've not had a dispatch email by 10pm today. The phone meanwhile, currently says 'Up to 2 weeks' and I have regularly been getting spammed with text/emails (sometimes 2 or 3 times in a day) with that estimate jumping around somewhat: Friday 12pm it went down to 1 week, but then back to 2 as of yesterday. Basically, it's a complete shambles. 

If anyone else gets any movement on the regular 9 Pro or a PW3, please do keep me posted. I hope everyone left in the lurch gets some good news soon🤞

Message 171 of 216

itsazoe
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I haven't had any texts or emails to say that the phone is even being delayed. I pre-ordered the Pixel pro fold on 13th an hour after the announcement, my app says delviery date is 4th sept, the store are no help and I've spoken with the chat and sales almost every day. the most they've given me is £10 credit lol. I don't want to cancel my pre-order because of the deal i have... However I did get an email this morning about upgrading, which is what i paid the extra £68 to do last month when i pre-ordered the phone. Fingers crossed I get it this week although it's not looking likely.

Message 172 of 216

CJLewis87
  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yeah that's just indicative of the shambolic experience I've been having! In short, they don't know their **** from their elbow currently. It's just incredibly frustrating when you've pre-ordered just after the Google keynote and other regions/carriers have their shiny new devices in hand! I'll see how I get on tomorrow when I call (the agent today said that I can basically raise a complaint ticket against both my orders when I call back. I doubt that will actually do anything but at least I may get some bill credit or something). You would like to think they would honour the disposition in which people ordered, meaning you and me would be be closer to the front have pre-ordered quickly, but I have little confidence! 😬 Anyway, good luck!

Message 173 of 216

CJLewis87
Level 3: Thinker
  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ok, so as expected, I heard nothing further yesterday with relation to my PW3 being dispatched.

I've just got off the phone once again. The agent was able to tell me that the 9 Pro has a scheduled dispatch date of 16/09/24 and that, as we know, it's still stuck in "processing" stage. This is the first indication of any date I've seen for the phone since placing the order. The PW3 meanwhile, was supposed to have shipped on 09/09/24 for delivery yesterday. He said he will be raising  "Helix tickets" against both orders, with the watch being marked as priority, as this is already passed the due date. I will receive a text/email once the tickets have been submitted by his line manager.

To be fair, I'm still pretty sceptical, but I'll be calling again later today if I don't see these follow ups come through. I stressed once again how frustrated I am that no one seems able to identify what stock is actually available or what is going on. I'll keep you posted though!

Message 174 of 216

badwolf92
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi everyone, just to let you know I ordered an iPhone 15 Pro Max on the 9th and I am also facing this same issue. They keep blaming the warehouse issue. 

Message 175 of 216

CJLewis87
  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the info. It's poor form 🤦‍

@badwolf92 wrote:

Hi everyone, just to let you know I ordered an iPhone 15 Pro Max on the 9th and I am also facing this same issue. They keep blaming the warehouse issue. 

Message 176 of 216

Shah94
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

well my order status changed today! might be because i've been nearly calling them every day...

Shah94_0-1726063500000.png

Message 177 of 216

GoonersMatt
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Another person who ordered the pixel fold on the 14th of august and it’s still stuck in processing. 

O2 are having issues across the board then after reading the above posts; I work in a certain large tech company and O2 were recently forced to suddenly change systems or they’d have to pay millions in charges. 

I can tell you the systems my end are a complete shambles, this is the same. O2 are a complete mess but this was the easiest place for me to upgrade. 

I’ll persist with my upgrade but I expect quite large compensation. 

Message 178 of 216

Oli888
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So thought I'd dump the outcome of my chat with one of the support agents today. Context: ordered the 9 pro fold on the 21st August, got the delivery date for the 4th September, nothing arrived. Spoke to an agent last week and they said they don't know and will chase. Today they're saying 4 weeks from order date, so for me, 21st September. 

Pushed for more info and they said exactly what's been said on here. "Warehouse migration issues".

Debating cancelling and just ordering direct...

Message 179 of 216

CaelanT
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Spoke with customer service rep yesterday about my Pixel 9 Pro XL and Pixel Watch 3 and was told to wait another 24-48 hours for an email. I won't hold my breath. Interestingly I asked about the warehouse issue and was told it had been resolved and won't affect me.

Message 180 of 216