cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When am I going to receive my Pixel 9 Pro XL?

Penny93
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded last thursday using switch up & the order still says processing and I have not received a dispatch email, despite the expected delivery date being tomorrow(22nd). However, on the actual order it says they have already sent the item, but alas, still no email. What should I expect?

image (1).png

Message 1 of 216
215 REPLIES 215

Mick131
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

In transit 

Message 111 of 216

CorGre
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 38 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Argh, mine just saying Placed. Hoping its today as been without a phone since ordered on the 19th. Mines is for the Pixel 9 Fold so only launching today tho.

Message 112 of 216

Kieran5515
  • 10 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Had anybody ordered the Google pixel 9 pro XL and it's been delivered or they have collected from store because they telling me they put of stock 

Message 113 of 216

CorGre
  • 38 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So chat has just told me the order is still processing and still hasnt been despatched to store for the Pixel 9 Fold.

Message 114 of 216

Mikejjava
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
  1. Hi  I ordered pixel 9 XL 512gb, which I was told yesterday was out of stock and has a three week wait, I was told to speak to the recontract teams (UK based) and they said I could cancel and swap to one in stock, but it would take five days and I wouldn't be able to use the preorder promo... They did try to cancel but system wouldn't let them and was told they would call me back.... Guess what they haven't.
Message 115 of 216

Dare
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I got a text from them twice saying that my order will be with me between up to 2 weeks

Message 116 of 216

spookyghost
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Chat is telling me that O2 have received no 9 Pro Folds at all and it's Google that is delaying my pre-order.

Message 117 of 216

CorGre
  • 38 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Im just being told its first come first served. The sickener is, if I order now, according to their online system (which I know isnt accurate) I can collect in the same store I should be collecting in tomorrow.

Message 118 of 216

CorGre
  • 38 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

For those who were told their phone was in store but couldnt be handed over because of labelling issue, did you get notified that it was despatched to store or the Click and Collect status updated to In Transit? or was it just you enquired with the store? 

Message 119 of 216

AamirM94
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Dare wrote:

I got a text from them twice saying that my order will be with me between up to 2 weeks

Is this for the pixel 9 pro non-XL? From all the shopping sites I've browsed, the release date is probably somewhere between 9th Sept and 16th sept for UK. Google and O2 didn't make it clear so I'm really confused as to when the phone actually does release 🤔

Message 120 of 216