cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When am I going to receive my Pixel 9 Pro XL?

Penny93
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded last thursday using switch up & the order still says processing and I have not received a dispatch email, despite the expected delivery date being tomorrow(22nd). However, on the actual order it says they have already sent the item, but alas, still no email. What should I expect?

image (1).png

Message 1 of 216
215 REPLIES 215

CorGre
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 38 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Mine is a click and collect in store stating Processing... Not sure if I'll get a despatch email or a straight Ready to Collect but the Click and Collect status is just saying 'Placed'

Message 101 of 216

mobilemandan
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 59 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 9 Solutions

My one got sorted today. Had my usual 2pm there has been a delay message and will be available tomorrow etc. 

then 5pm had a message my order is ready to collect and now updated in the tracking So can pick up tomorrow. 

Message 102 of 216

Kieran5515
  • 10 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Lucky you I hope it's true because mine is still stuck on processing and has been since 22nd aug, I just keep checking every few hours for an update but it never changes.

Message 103 of 216

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93934 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

@Kei-M_O2 

Are we likely to see an end of these third world issues before the launch of that other phone this month??

And not forgetting the complete ass-wipe of porting and migration of numbers?

Message 104 of 216

mobilemandan
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 59 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 9 Solutions

Just a heads up mine was not for a Pixel device it was something else

Message 105 of 216

jonsie
  • 93934 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

@mobilemandan wrote:

Just a heads up mine was not for a Pixel device it was something else

Yes I'm aware @mobilemandan but yet another billing issue to add to all the repetitive bill/credit note/Switch errors which are just in addition to the ones I mentioned earlier

There are others such as the old Apple Watch connection problem which O2 has been grappling with for a couple of years.

Not to mention that damn survey pop-up...again well over 2 years without a fix.

Message 106 of 216

Jayster
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has anyone been successful in getting any sort of compensation/good will for this? Do we have to go as far as complaints?

Message 107 of 216

CorGre
  • 38 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So far, there is no click and collect for me at store and have to phone back after lunch to see if it comes in with the delivery. 

Does all click and collect status change to In Transit? or can it go from Placed to Ready to Collect?

Message 108 of 216

Mick131
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just got my text telling me ready for collection. Things must be getting sorted finally. 

Message 109 of 216

CorGre
  • 38 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

What was your status for Collection before hand? Was it at Placed or was it at In Transit?

Message 110 of 216