cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When am I going to receive my Pixel 9 Pro XL?

Penny93
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded last thursday using switch up & the order still says processing and I have not received a dispatch email, despite the expected delivery date being tomorrow(22nd). However, on the actual order it says they have already sent the item, but alas, still no email. What should I expect?

image (1).png

Message 1 of 213
212 REPLIES 212

Confused0511
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Keep the faith. I received the text I never thought I would this morning - ‘Your order’s now waiting for you’. 

Message 61 of 213

James871
  • 15 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Click/Collect?

And did your order change from "Processing"/22nd delivery or just random text?

Message 62 of 213

Confused0511
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Click and collect.

Random text and email.

Up until collecting, it still said ‘processing’ and estimated delivery as 22nd. Sometimes it would even change to 21st. But either way, it just came out of the blue.

I hope this helps!

Message 63 of 213

James871
  • 15 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Shall try my luck and head into local shortly (without a text/email mind 😂)

Message 64 of 213

AamirM94
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered the pixel 9 pro hazel 256GB on the 24th August. I received a text from O2 saying:

"We need to let you know the delivery of your order is taking longer than expected. Sorry, it should be with you between Up to to 4 weeks."

Surely I won't have to wait until the 25th of September for the delivery? If so, I wouldn't be happy if I have to pay for a whole month where I didn't get my shiny new phone. 

Message 65 of 213

BarryBiscuitBoy
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Congrats. 

Saddened that your text wasn’t more along the lines of ‘you’re one of our daily O2 winners - thanks for playing the O2 lottery’.

I just keep getting ‘better luck next time’. Ah well, there’s always tomorrow…

Message 66 of 213

MusicalGriff
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This is pretty much what I was told too. I ordered 5 days after you bizarrely. Did it take them ages to notice or is it impossible to deny orders? I managed to get 10 quid off my next bill 

Message 67 of 213

BarryBiscuitBoy
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Another day, another non-delivery into store. Yippee.

Message 68 of 213

James871
  • 15 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same Barry! Approaching a week since I made a formal complaint too with no response (Shocker!). I have noticed more people on Reddit getting deliveries too so surely we're close to this nonsense being rectified but the complete lack of communication is becoming more and more frustrating as the days go on

Message 69 of 213

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7821 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1644 Solutions

@James871 Formal complaints seem to be taking around 8 weeks at the moment going on posts to the community

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 70 of 213