cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When am I going to receive my Pixel 9 Pro XL?

Penny93
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded last thursday using switch up & the order still says processing and I have not received a dispatch email, despite the expected delivery date being tomorrow(22nd). However, on the actual order it says they have already sent the item, but alas, still no email. What should I expect?

image (1).png

Message 1 of 213
212 REPLIES 212

James871
  • 15 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Rang local store again and been told only Obsidians in stock but can't be booked out. No idea when they'll have any other colour ways and told me to realistically wait a month! Complained again to O2 customer service and was offered a measly £10 compensation!

Message 51 of 213

James871
  • 15 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Spoke to a manager who offered me a measly £40 compensation but couldn't provide any further details on when I'll receive my device.

Been with O2 for over a decade and they've lost my custom now over this shambles. Zero communication unless I ring/nag and no closer to receiving order. Time to move network!

Message 52 of 213

BarryBiscuitBoy
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good luck tomorrow, everyone. Hopefully some positive news - fingers crossed! If you do get your device, shout up, it’d be nice to see things are progressing. 

Message 53 of 213

BarryBiscuitBoy
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Looks like they’re rolling out some form of update within MyO2. Whether this is to do with the issue(s) we’re all facing, I don’t know. However, the estimated delivery date has now been removed and is just showing as processing. 

We're updating our systems right now, so you can't make any changes at the moment. Please try again later.”

The plot thickens…

Message 54 of 213

Confused0511
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Are you sure you don’t work for O2?

Message 55 of 213

BarryBiscuitBoy
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

😂😂😂 - 100% don’t.

I can guarantee though that if I did, I’d be reading off my script and telling you there’s no update and that there’s nothing we can do. Might advise you to go into the store, might also just offer you £20 and a packet of Skips* as compensation.

*Other crisp brands are available. I also do not work for Skips or any affiliated brands / companies.

Message 56 of 213

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38267 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

O2's systems usually update overnight, every night, @BarryBiscuitBoy - try accessing your account again this morning.

Good luck!

Message 57 of 213

James871
  • 15 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

You're optimistic, this is O2 we are talking about!

App/site back up with order back on "Processing" with delivery date of 22nd 😂 

Message 58 of 213

Cleoriff
  • 125766 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7549 Solutions

@BarryBiscuitBoy wrote:

😂😂😂 - 100% don’t.

I can guarantee though that if I did, I’d be reading off my script and telling you there’s no update and that there’s nothing we can do. Might advise you to go into the store, might also just offer you £20 and a packet of Skips* as compensation.

*Other crisp brands are available. I also do not work for Skips or any affiliated brands / companies.

Lol 😂😂

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 59 of 213

Ronan662
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just off the phone with them as I also pre ordered the phone. Only to be told it'll be out for delivery on the 4th of September when I'm on holidays.

Message 60 of 213