cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When am I going to receive my Pixel 9 Pro XL?

Penny93
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded last thursday using switch up & the order still says processing and I have not received a dispatch email, despite the expected delivery date being tomorrow(22nd). However, on the actual order it says they have already sent the item, but alas, still no email. What should I expect?

image (1).png

Message 1 of 216
215 REPLIES 215

Cleoriff
  • 125794 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7549 Solutions

@BarryBiscuitBoy 

Normally deliveries can run up to 9pm. However, I doubt this happened with the Pixel 9 yesterday with the 'Warehouse/Sortation issues'. 🙄

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 31 of 216

WilliamF85
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Still no delivery. DPD updated at 6am to say "there was a delay with your parcel, we've now sorted it, we will update you shortly" and it looks like its possibly at a depot closer to home if the tracker is accurate, no option to collect from depot. Not sure if that means it'll be out for delivery today or we move onto day 4, which given it seems to be one update per day at 6am, seems more likely 🙄

Message 32 of 216

BarryBiscuitBoy
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Click and collect or home delivery?

Message 33 of 216

BarryBiscuitBoy
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Reckon they’ll be working overtime (in both senses of the word) this Bank Holiday to catch up and right the proverbial ship?

Message 34 of 216

Cleoriff
  • 125794 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7549 Solutions

@BarryBiscuitBoy wrote:

Reckon they’ll be working overtime (in both senses of the word) this Bank Holiday to catch up and right the proverbial ship?

I doubt they'll be working at all this BH weekend. 🙄

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 35 of 216

WilliamF85
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Home delivery. Oh god, forgot about the bank holiday. ☹️

Message 36 of 216

Lashley
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Spoke to customer services several times as I could feel there was going to be an issue with my order, even before release date. They advised it would be ready for collection ON release date, day after at the very latest brilliant. - No text no email, contact them again they were unsure when it would be ready this time. 

Contacted this morning they advised they have them in stock, so to go to store to collect one as my order is stuck on "processing" on the system. (30 minute drive there) - They are unable to hand out the devices/sell the devices as they haven't been booked onto the system? - Contacted customer services AGAIN, and they basically turned around and said if I haven't collected the phone within 10 days the order gets cancelled anyways?(30 minute drive home, rather defeated.)

In a nut-shell, my order is going to be cancelled automatically as I placed it on 15/08/2024 so I've been chasing my tail around for 3 days for no reason.

Message 37 of 216

Lashley
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I got told by customer services the order auto cancels after 10 days.

Message 38 of 216

DMaidment
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It would be the biggest middle finger to everybody waiting and affected by their issue if they arent working to resolve this iver the BH. 

If seen on Twitter that the phones are aparently in stores but cant be scanned aparently. Here the trouble goes.

Message 39 of 216

V1T
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I too am stuck with a phone in limbo. To add to this, it is being delivered to a store I was working near in another city on the 22nd of Aug. That'll mean I'll be cancelling it anyway...but now taking my 10 year old account to another company.

Message 40 of 216