Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whatsapp

skyerayleigh
Level 1: Joiner
  • 48 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My boyfriend ( only 6 months )had to go to New Zealand to see his sick mum. He turned all phones off because of work contacting him. He's been gone 6 weeks and the other day his Whatsapp was in use. I got a friend to call the number on her phone and he answered. I'm not sure if he is home or still there.The ringtone wasn't no different from ringing him here so does that mean he's here or still there and the times on Whatsapp are the same as ours and I know there is a time difference.

Message 1 of 89
88 REPLIES 88

skyerayleigh
  • 48 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well he's acting like one!!!! Which is winding me up more !!!!!Evil

Message 51 of 89

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@skyerayleigh wrote:

Well he's acting like one!!!! Which is winding me up more !!!!!Evil

Enough said...sort him out young lady!!!

Message 52 of 89

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just read this entire thread, and this is the conclusion I have come to...

2690957234_8401a3d10e_z.jpg

Message for the OP: You say you aren't paranoid and you aren't checking up on him, yet that is exactly what you are doing. You say that you should trust him...so do that. The very fact you are on here asking these questions shows that you don't trust him. Unless he has given you reason to think he would lie to you or for you not to trust him, give him the benefit of the doubt and back off a bit.

How would you like it if the tables were turned and he was doing the same to you?

{Source: Have been through this before} 

Message 53 of 89

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 54 of 89

skyerayleigh
  • 48 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It may seem I'm paranoid etc but I'm not .I am giving him the benefit of the doubt. For someone who has been home for nearly a week and said I'll ring you when I get home what am I supposed to think

Message 55 of 89

skyerayleigh
  • 48 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

And I would never ignore someone like he has. I asked the questions because I wasn't sure if he was home or not. Don't tell a person one thing and do another. If he doesn't want anything to do with me be a man and tell me.

Message 56 of 89

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I'm no Marje Proops but it does seem strange that you haven't even had a text or anything from him at all......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 57 of 89

skyerayleigh
  • 48 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Exactly,if it wasn'tfor the whatsapp I wouldn't  know he was home and I'd be sitting here thinking he was still in NZ with his ill mum, I don't even know what's happened to her.

Message 58 of 89

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Anyway, where are we up to with all this - Have you called or text him yet...?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 59 of 89

skyerayleigh
  • 48 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

After discovering he was home Wednesday I sent a text on Friday saying thought you would have been home by now hope everythingis OK, no reply or nothing.

Message 60 of 89