cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to do?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can upgrade my phone on the 10th Dec for the 1 month early upgrade but at the moment there is no phone in the correct price bracket i'm willing to pay on o2 and seen better deals on different networks. When the Xmas sales come out though o2 may have a better deal.

If i phone up on the 10th Dec to give them 30 days notice to cancel can i still upgrade if i see a phone i like on say Boxing day or do i need to sign up to a new contract as i gave them 30 days notice?

The only reason i'm asking this is because though Topcashback i would get £105 for upgrading compared to £40 for a new contract.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144170 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Once you give notice the contract will end on the date they give you.
You can just switch to a sim only 30 day tariff or to PAYG whilst you decide what to do or just leave your contract running.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144170 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Once you give notice the contract will end on the date they give you.
You can just switch to a sim only 30 day tariff or to PAYG whilst you decide what to do or just leave your contract running.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you looked at what the independents are offering.

Message 3 of 3