cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to do?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry in advance if this has already been mentioned.

I'm due to pay my bill (my services have just been turned off as it says my calls are barred) but as I've changed jobs all my payments are up in the air and I can't pay the remainder on the bill till this Friday the 14th. I can't even use my phone to call O2 and don't have a house phone. Does anyone know how I can get into contact with O2 to try and resolve this?

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Click on contact us at the bottom of the page for all contact details.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Click on contact us at the bottom of the page for all contact details.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi thanks for your reply.

It just tells me to call 2729 from my phone but I can't as it comes up saying calling is barred. My husband is on a different network so I need a general O2 number.

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Honestly, it's all on the contact us link. Just click on the options until you get to the numbers or select the live chat option.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Found it slight_smile

Thanks very much.

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
No problem slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6