cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to do after contract finishes?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay, so basically, my contract is going to end next month. I have seen another contract elsewhere that I'm most likely to get. I was wondering, what do I have to do/who do I have to call to make sure that my contract doesn't renew itself next month? Also, if I was to switch network, would I need a PAC code in order to keep my number? If I do, where I do I get this code from?

Thank You

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just give o2 30days notice and then you can also get your pac code through customer services or through online gchat guru. slight_smile

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just give o2 30days notice and then you can also get your pac code through customer services or through online gchat guru. slight_smile

Message 2 of 3

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

It won't renew, it just becomes a 30 day rolling contract until you give notice.

Nothing happens until you give your PAC to the new company, this should start the cancellation process, wait until you've had your final bill before stopping your direct debit.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 3