Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's term fee?

Razorramon
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I took out a sim only deal about 5 days ago, I don't get any 5g at my address or work place . Called to cancel my contract within the 14 day cooling off period.  I requested my pac code , after 4 phone calls I recieved my pac code via email as the messaging service from o2 wasn't working.  I also got this in the email 

"Your PAC Code for the number ending 234 is TEL189522.

We hope you don't decide to leave us, but if you do, your Term Fee if
you choose to leave today is £112.34"

What is term fee..?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Razorramon

As you are cancelling before the 14 day change of mind period, you should have nothing to pay, other than what you have used and any excess from a previous contract.

SIM ONLY CONTRACT

If you’ve taken out a sim only contract in store, over the phone or online, you can change your mind within 14 days of receiving your order. If you do want to cancel your agreement, contact us to let us know and we’ll get it sorted. We won’t ask you to return your sim, all you need to do is cut the sim in half once it’s stopped working.

We’ll give you back all the payments you’ve made, apart from any buy-out fee from your previous contract or any express delivery charges. You also have to pay any usage charges you’ve had in that time.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/device-and-sim-support/returns-and-repairs 

You need to call O2 or go instore. All numbers for calling are in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Razorramon

As you are cancelling before the 14 day change of mind period, you should have nothing to pay, other than what you have used and any excess from a previous contract.

SIM ONLY CONTRACT

If you’ve taken out a sim only contract in store, over the phone or online, you can change your mind within 14 days of receiving your order. If you do want to cancel your agreement, contact us to let us know and we’ll get it sorted. We won’t ask you to return your sim, all you need to do is cut the sim in half once it’s stopped working.

We’ll give you back all the payments you’ve made, apart from any buy-out fee from your previous contract or any express delivery charges. You also have to pay any usage charges you’ve had in that time.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/device-and-sim-support/returns-and-repairs 

You need to call O2 or go instore. All numbers for calling are in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 2