cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What’s going on with o2

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can’t use my phone No service has been on my phone all day I can’t make a call or send a text message no one can call me either what the hell is going on?
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Same but jonsie's post implied it did.
I wasn't aware of that?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Same but jonsie's post implied it did.
I wasn't aware of that?

Sorry for late response. When checking My O2 on PC it logged me out of forum slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 18

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
It does that to me too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 13 of 18

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Me too, but for whatever reason it must be designed to or it's one of those enigmas Lithium can't reproduce. 

Message 14 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
The mast in my area was down for three and a half days so I couldn’t use my phone at all which was totally outrageous. I know these things happen but O2 REALLY! they should have got a message to us the users telling us exactly what was going on instead of me trying to contact them to find out next time O2 you must do better. I got £5 off my next bill but it should have been much more.
Message 15 of 18

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Reasonable outcome overall ?

Currently using:
Message 16 of 18

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Reasonable outcome overall ?

I would have thought so...? 

Money back for outage days. 

I would have thought it difficult to send everyone a text if there's no signal 📶 🤔

Message 17 of 18

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Network issues are always frustrating but sadly unavoidable in the scheme of things.
I've had temp issues with all 3 of the networks I use, but a speedy repair and a goodwill gesture is always a good outcome in my book slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 18 of 18