cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the point of being a GOLD customer?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Very annoyed! I have been with O2 for over 7 years - As A gold Customer, I was able to have 12 month contracts and upgrade after 9 months. After 20 mins on hold for an upgrade, I have been told that my gold status no longer matters and to get my iPhone 5, I need to take out a 24 month contract or I can only get a 4s, I have one of these already. Very Very unhappy. You may have lost a customer! unimpressed O2 very unimpressed

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Pickles
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 564 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

O2 stopped doing Gold Silver etc a while ago.  When they brought out Priority I think.  Old customers have the same privileges as new customers now.  I do feel your frustration with the 24 month contracts though.  I do wish they would make shorter ones.  But as tarriffs change all the time I am stuck with mine for 24 months.  If I lose patience and want a new phone I will buy a phone and put my sim into it.

Samsung S8

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Pickles
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 564 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

O2 stopped doing Gold Silver etc a while ago.  When they brought out Priority I think.  Old customers have the same privileges as new customers now.  I do feel your frustration with the 24 month contracts though.  I do wish they would make shorter ones.  But as tarriffs change all the time I am stuck with mine for 24 months.  If I lose patience and want a new phone I will buy a phone and put my sim into it.

Samsung S8
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

sell your phone & use the funds to get the one you want sim free & you can still keep your contract as before but it wont have any loyalty perks anymore

Message 3 of 3