cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does a late payment mean for my deposit?

Unfath
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I paid a £225 deposit at the start of my contract 3 months ago. My first payment was slightly late due to not realising that I would be charged in the middle of the first month that I got the phone. (Not sure what thats about either, why are we charged the full monthly fee after only having it for 2 weeks?) The other payments have been on time. Will I still get my full deposit back? Any help would be appreciated.
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Unfath 

You need 3 payments on time and it will be returned on the following bill if you call to request it. 

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22938 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Unfath It would probably be best explained by @O2Richard or @O2Simon

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Unfath 

You need 3 payments on time and it will be returned on the following bill if you call to request it. 

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

O2Jordan
  • 305 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @MI5 Thats correct,

@UnfathYou pay two weeks into your contract as you pay a month in advance, @Bambino was correct you need to have 3 months clear billing, once this has past any deposit will then be placed on to your fourth months bill.

signature
Message 4 of 4