Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weather update

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi. I know there is probably a simple answer to this but I can't work it out (technophobe me). My home page on my Samsung S3 is set up with Date and time box at the top and in the right hand corner is a weather update icon for my area. To get an immediate weather update i just click on the 2 small circular arrow icons. They spin round and voila.. within seconds the weather (temperature and conditions ) shows on the screen. This has stopped working since 4pm yesterday. I click on the arrows, they spin round for a while but dont update the weather and it contiunues to show yesterdays weather at 4pm. Help please?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi Just to let you know I posted this query again in the section 'Get help with your mobile phone'. Opium sorted it for me and weather app is now working again. Thanks All

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi Just to let you know I posted this query again in the section 'Get help with your mobile phone'. Opium sorted it for me and weather app is now working again. Thanks All

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Posts can easily be moved if in the wrong section by clicking "Report inappropriate content".

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 3