cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We can't check this card. Use a different card and try again.

justas63
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, i have issue in payment step 2, i add my card details (the working ones) I tried 2 times, they taked mine money for upfront payment, but i don't get acces to the next step. I tried to call, but they can't help with it

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

O2Lauren
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 25 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi @justas63,

Please make sure the address you have entered is the same address that is registered to your bank account. You also need a minimum of £1.01 in your account for the check to go through.

Thanks,

Lauren

signature
Message 2 of 9

justas63
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It sure is the same, when i tryed to conntinue, i had 30£ (upfront) in that bank account, and now its 0£ and im stuck in the same step 2

Message 3 of 9

justas63
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@O2Lauren is there any chance that you could help with this?

Message 4 of 9

O2Lauren
  • 25 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi @justas63,

Your bank may be stopping O2 from completing the check which you would need to contact them about. It could be fraud prevention. Or it could be that you didn't have £31.01 in your account. In terms of the £30 upfront cost, this will only be pending as the agreement hasn't been set up. This should return to your account within 3-5 days.

Thanks,

signature
Message 5 of 9

justas63
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@O2Lauren So i didn't lose my money, if in the apps writes that transaction is pending?

Message 6 of 9

O2Lauren
  • 25 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@justas63 No, you haven't lost your money smiling

signature
Message 7 of 9

xoMackenziexo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, 

I am having this issue at the moment. I only have one card registered at my university address so I do not have another card to use. I have been into the store but they do not stock the product and cannot do the pay monthly method as it is an accessory. I have sufficient funds in my account and I have checked with my bank to see if it is an issue on their end but it is not. 

Is anyone able to advise me on what I can do? 

Thanks

Message 8 of 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you

See links below

Or you can call them from 8am to 8pm on 0808 002 0202 or 0800 081 0255

Message 9 of 9