Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch Esim Drama

Efnoo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I mean, all I need is to active my Galaxy 4 watch (LTE) esim and use it along my current O2 plan. I've explained this twice already to customers service and they've sent an Esim pack. But everytime, my phone's sim was deactivate as the result. I don't want to switch to esim, just need an additional esim code for the watch. Why do they deactivate my phone's sim?? 

Once the esims arrived I scan the code and add The O2 data plan in the settings. But the Esim on the watch4 isn't happy. "Esim not provisioned for voice"!! I called customer service and ask to activate the Esim and they say it's active! 600 times restarting the watch and phone says otherwise... I've been told to expect £5 addition for the service per month. But I have not come across anywhere to pay for it. 

What do I do people?

Thank you

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149061 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28464 Solutions

@Efnoo 

Set up guide here Guide: Connecting your Samsung Smartwatch 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149061 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28464 Solutions

@Efnoo 

Set up guide here Guide: Connecting your Samsung Smartwatch 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2