cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to pay my bill

Anonymous
Not applicable
I want to pay my bill but I live in Spain and my phone has been cut off. I can't sign in to pay online because I can't receive the text with the confirmation number. I can't call to pay and the live chat is NEVER working. How can I pay??? Any advice welcome!
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
International landline number on this link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
You will have to find a phone that you can use as telepathy isn't on the list yet wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
International landline number on this link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
You will have to find a phone that you can use as telepathy isn't on the list yet wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm wondering if @Toby @Anonymous can assist.

Tip -> I really would suggest setting up a direct debit asap so you dont have this issue again.
Message 3 of 5

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions

You are going to have to call via a landline I'm afraid. Live chat can't take payments so you need to speak to customer service to also get the phone reconnected. I don't see how the admin team can help?

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
jonsie is right, we can not help in this case...
@Anonymous please follow jounsie's advice on this and let us know if you have any other question
Message 5 of 5