Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHY NO EMAIL ADDRESS?

geeze34
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Technically a question.... but more of a rant!

A) why is there no Email address to contact O2 about problems and issues you have with billing!  As for the last 4 months i have been rolled over and shafted for on average £175.00 billing!

B) When you are told by a live person for ONCE....but Probably NOT in the uk that you can set up a billing cap, TO me that implies that when your bill reaches  said amount it will stop and no more charges. Whereas APPARENTLY it means that once you reach you Gig limit it can go over by said "cap limit!" I have been with O2 for many years and on average my monthly bill is £60 to £70 and to my knowledge have not done anything different, but from Dec my bills have been £160 to £180 Ever since the lovely lady from O2 with an accent i did detect, did not seem to be UK based "suggested"a cap of £100! I refer back to my rolled over and shafted comment earlier. Spoke to a lovely O2 lady from north of London today, and we have now set a cap of £5, but she reliably informs me that any effort to get some money back for being misled on caps would be pointless!

OK RANT OVER.

SOB 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@geeze34 

Email isn’t considered secure enough to exchange sensitive data, hence no email contact. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@geeze34 

Email isn’t considered secure enough to exchange sensitive data, hence no email contact. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2