Did you mean: 

WHERE IS THE COMMON SENSE?

pchandar2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello,

Ordered a oneplus 3T - 64 GB 18/11/2016 evening with o2 on a contract (CREDIT CHECK DONE and CLEARED)

Realised I want a oneplus 3T - 128GB instead

Called up on 19/11/2016 to the o2 sales dept and very helpfully the employee helped me to initiate the order for 128GB option and emailed the link online to complete the order (CREDIT CHECK DONE and CLEARED AGAIN)  and directed me to o2 customer services to cancel the 64 GB phone order (1st order). I also received the Pre Order Credit Agreement for 456 GBP by O2 Telefonica confirm I have been offered the credit for the value of the phone.

Customer services employee efficiently helped cancel the previous order on 19/11/16.

Link for the new order did not work and the order for 128 GB phone did not complete online. Page read sorry, something went wrong and asked me to contact the sales dept to COMPLETE the order.

Called up again in a span of 30 mins to the o2 sales dept. and asked for help.

The solution on offer: Go through the whole 40-45 min process of creating a new order and ANOTHER CREDIT CHECK again to place a new order so a new link that may or may not work can be generated again!

1) I am at work and not wasting my time on this again
2) I JUST went through your credit check about 30 mins ago for this order legal docs for which I offered to send you
3) I do have a decent credit history to clear it ONCE AGAIN
4) No I am not going to go through this as I do not have the time or even the patience anymore as the process seems to defy common sense at all levels if you can sort a link out. Not willing to have my credit history affected because of incompetence on your part and incapability of your process.
5) I hope this attitude from O2 is not because it has monopoly on oneplus products; if you, it is disguisting.
6) Thanks for losing out on a potential customer and I am going ahead and cancel my current pay as you go sim with you as well, just because you guys have MADe my day

PS: I would rather buy this phone out right than deal with THIS!

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Hopefully there won't be a 3 week wait like there was for the last one.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Hopefully there won't be a 3 week wait like there was for the last one.

Well that's hoping for a lot ....:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 15

pchandar2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yup, and given that O2 has a monopoly on these; a customer lost here and there is probabaly not going to dent their business...

Message 13 of 15

pchandar2
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Only reason I considered a pre order was to avoid a very likely wait when the simfree phone goes on sale

Message 14 of 15

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Good luck whichever option you use to obtain the phone and yes you're right, a lost customer here and there won't worry O2 at all.

Message 15 of 15