O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Level 1: Joiner

Voicemail divert number

What is the telephone number I need to set in my phone to divert calls to voicemail?
Topics: 481
Solutions: 8,979

Re: Voicemail divert number

See VM help here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/All-you-need-to-know-about-O2-Voicemail-901/ba-p/547712
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Lumia 950 Dual (O2 & Sfr) and Z3 Tablet (Three UK)
iPhone7 (EE)

nil desperandum. When you take things for granted, the things you are granted, are taken away.

Thanks, but none of this deals with my actual problem. My voicemail is set up so I do not need 1750. I can access voicemail so do not need 901. What I need is the number to put in my phone to divert callers to do it goes on voicemail.
Topics: 481
Solutions: 8,979

901 is the divert number too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Lumia 950 Dual (O2 & Sfr) and Z3 Tablet (Three UK)
iPhone7 (EE)

nil desperandum. When you take things for granted, the things you are granted, are taken away.

Community Manager

Hi @grahambute, how are you getting on with this - did you manage to get your voicemail sorted?

Cheers @MI5 and @jonsie for all the helpful info slight smile

Get involved:

• New to the community? Please introduce yourself! (Or just say 'hello'!).
• Have something to say? Write a new post.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a Private Message.

Thanks. Got it sorted but by myself. No help from o2. In fact went into local o2 shop to ask staff of I could see number I needed on their phone. There were 2 staff on duty, both of them had EE phones! Not much confidence in o2 there.

Went into Car phone Warehouse and they found information I needed even though I was not a customer.