cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VoiceMail

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do you retrieve VoiceMail while abroad.?  I've tried +44901 without success. 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

How do you retrieve VoiceMail while abroad.?  I've tried +44901 without success. 

Good Morning,

I would first like to point out retrieving your voicemail whilst abroad does potentially put you at risk of roaming charges.

Have you tried dialing 901.

o2 Official Info.

How can I listen to my voicemail when I'm abroad?

Just call 901 as usual. This will work in most countries abroad. Depending on which country you're in, you'll either go straight to your messages or you'll go to your voicemail greeting. If it's your voicemail greeting, press * and enter your PIN.

In countries where this doesn't work, you'll need to call a different number for your voicemail. Call 1780 free from your mobile, or +447802 090 100 once you're abroad. We'll send you a text with the number to call.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Good Morning,

I would first like to point out retrieving your voicemail whilst abroad does potentially put you at risk of roaming charges.

Have you tried dialing 901.

o2 Official Info.

How can I listen to my voicemail when I'm abroad?

Just call 901 as usual. This will work in most countries abroad. Depending on which country you're in, you'll either go straight to your messages or you'll go to your voicemail greeting. If it's your voicemail greeting, press * and enter your PIN.

In countries where this doesn't work, you'll need to call a different number for your voicemail. Call 1780 free from your mobile, or +447802 090 100 once you're abroad. We'll send you a text with the number to call.

Message 2 of 2