cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Voicemail on Pay & Go Go Go

Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently tasked myself with giving my old iPhone 4 to a relative, and a prerequisite was that they have Visual Voicemail.

I have a chat transcript with O2 online customer services, telling me that VV will work on a Pay & Go Go Go tarrif. I ordered the micro SIM, topped up £10, and, well, it just takes me to old school voicemail.

Edit:

Also, I tapped the voicemail button before selecting my plan (I didn't realise I had to select a plan before doing anything? There should be big bold letters saying "don't do anything until you select your plan!") to test it out, it took credit from the £10 and now it's saying there's not enough credit to use the £10 top up I made specifically to test if VV works. Will it only work once a plan is activated on this number? 

It means somehow I wasted £1.50 trying to call Voicemail. You can tell I haven't used PAYG in years, being used to Pay Monthly for so long!

Any help appreciated.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Surely lying and giving false information contravenes the law!

Message 11 of 12

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Thanks for this post Saltank, I am regularly passing on these threads to see if the process can be improved and misinformation eradicated.

As perksie has said, posting advisor names is not something that I'll allow on the community, as while misinformation may be posted by advisors, it is not possible to determine whether the misinformation originates from each indivudual advisor, so their names should always be omitted please slight_smile

Rest assured, I have collated many accounts and will continue to do so.

Cheers

Toby
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 12 of 12