cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing old bills, getting error: DASH_ERR04: The account number in the target address is invalid.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I need to view my old bills to work out an upgrade path, when I click most of the links in my account I get and empty page with just the message:

DASH_ERR04: The account number in the target address is invalid.

Please fix your site O2.

Cheers,

Vince

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi Vince,

Thanks for flagging this.

Would you be able to try again in a few hours?

If you have trouble, send me a private message (which you can do by clicking on my name) and I'll get it investigated.
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 2 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am unable to download previous bills today - Clicking on 'download pdf' - nothing happens.

I have had a frustrating dialogue with an online liveperson advisor ('John') who completely failed to understand what I was saying - which wasted another half an hour

Phoned Customer Services and was put through to someone who was unable to help (at least he understood what I was saying!)

Message 3 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello.
I have had the same for the last two months. IE11, cache cleared. Still can't access usage details and can't download bill summary (to make expenses claim). Any solution anyone, please?
Message 4 of 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146286 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28161 Solutions
Have you tried a different browser?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 124030 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7503 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Have you tried a different browser?

No problem for me today using Firefox. (I checked for another customer earlier)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been getting the same with bills every month for 3 months now. I've tried Firefox, my usual browser, and IE11. In December and Janaury they ended up emailing me PDFs but now they are refusing to do so. This thread suggests no-one in O2 has a clue how to fix the problem. Anyone actually had it resolved?

Message 7 of 16

Juliab
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I see this last post was in Feb '15...I too am trying to claim biz phonecalls/texts from employer & CAN'T access for same reason!

As per advice above, tried both Firefox AND Safari: DASH_ERR04 on BOTH. Doing biz expenses is time-consuming enough...if you can't get your service to work for me & many others, then the least you cd do is offer FREE printouts of monthly accounts until you can get your site working properly!!! As someone who occ. has heavy biz-incurred costs on my personal phone (eg. working last week in Turkey when there was a massive powercut & needed to be online using 'data' abroad) I am tempted to leave for a service that WILL assist me. Thks in advance.     

Message 8 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having this problem too. Can you tell me the correct person to message to get this resolved now?

Message 9 of 16

MI5
  • 146286 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28161 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I am having this problem too. Can you tell me the correct person to message to get this resolved now?

If CS can't help you try sending a message to @Toby

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 10 of 16