Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View my final bill

JayBee260
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've had an email and text asking me to pay my final bill after I left.

My PAC text said I owed 1p but the bill is for £5.44

I just want to see my bill, but can't

HELP!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148716 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

@JayBee260 

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.
The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 8

JayBee260
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks

I've tried that but got fed up with waiting.

I just want them to email me the bill

Why so complicated?

Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 148716 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

Because it's O2 @JayBee260 

If you message O2 on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) , they should be able to help you with this
Thanks

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 8

JayBee260
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Amusingly ... at 08.37 today, I had an email saying that "your bill's still overdue for £5.44"

Now, at "your bill is £2.28 - this is up to 1st Aug"

As I left O2 on 18th July, maybe they will email me again later today to say that they owe me 20p or something!!!

Of course, the latest email asks me to log in and after jumping all the hoops ... I can't see the bill!!
Will try the facebook option

Message 5 of 8

JayBee260
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I think I may be making a little progress with no help whatsoever from O2.

Facebook chat tells me to log in, but it doesn't show the bill.

It asks for my name etc, but requires further verification. They say that they will send it by email, but nothing arrives!

Anyway, at the bottom of this afternoon's email is a little link saying <<Want to check the status of a refund? Click here>> and when I did that .... I could see my bill!!!!!!!!!

Result!

Message 6 of 8

MI5
  • 148716 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

Nice and easy then @JayBee260 😂

Message 7 of 8

JayBee260
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Woke up this morning to TWELVE identical emails saying "here's a copy of your latest bill"

Then at 08.04 another one saying "we've received your payment" ... despite the fact that I didn't pay!

🤣

Message 8 of 8