cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very poor 3G in Sheffield

Anonymous
Not applicable

Topic.

Internet on 3G on my Galaxy S3 doesn't work at all most of the time, and until I get Wi-Fi sorted at home (my Brother's coming up from London in a few weeks) I need to be able to get online to download tracks from Amazon and app updates.

Can anyone help? Like I said I have an S3 and am not due upgrade till some time next year, so I cannot use 4G.

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
I'm sure some people do it for attention !!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 17

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Message 12 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
All true guys.... I don't know why we bother repeating ourselves...... 😞

Stop trolling, it was a genuine question, I am so so sorry I am not a technical genius like you lot.

Message 13 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Richard they are not "trolling" mate.

These questions have been answered in previous threads that's all.

Take care.
Message 14 of 17

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@MI5 wrote:

Stop trolling, it was a genuine question, I am so so sorry I am not a technical genius like you lot.

There's on one troll round here.

You ask the same questions over and over and NEVER listen to any advice given - Hopeless Smiley Mad

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 15 of 17

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@MI5 wrote:

No one is trolling. You have brought up the problem you have with WiFi in other threads, and you have been advised as to how to get it enabled on your phone. It's all been explained to you before. You don't have to be a technical genius to get it to work. You just need to follow instructions. You have been given a free number to call Plusnet who would be able to talk you through the process, if you'd let them.

If you want to wait until the mast problem in your area is fixed, that's your choice too. You can then waste your data allowance downloading music and updating apps, instead of doing it for free over WiFi.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 16 of 17

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi guys,

I'm closing this thread now as it has gone completely off-topic. I have also removed a few posts to try and tidy it up and keep direction as on-topic as possible.

Toby
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 17 of 17