Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT receipts

PWE
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

How do we get VAT receipts as a personal customer? every time I have to phone 202 and request this which is very time consuming, frustrating and a waste of everyones time.

All 02 need to do is write the VAT number at the bottom of the bills and as the VAT element is already shown it becomes a VAT invoice. This is what is shown on all of Tesco mobiel receipts. So easy..

Can someone from 02 arrnage this.

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143455 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@PWE 

The only way is to keep trying customer services until someone manages it for you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143455 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@PWE 

The only way is to keep trying customer services until someone manages it for you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9992 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions
In o2's defence why does a consumer contract holder need a VAT number?

If you are using the contract for business purposes then you should be on a business contact..
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@PWE Just to clarify. This is not O2. This is a customer community.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 6

SunnyDay
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

You need a VAT receipt for ALL business purchases if you are VAT registered.  I have the same problem.  I went into the shop to purchase a phone accessory and they wouldn't give me a VAT receipt.  I need a VAT receipt to put it through my business.  It is appalling.

Message 5 of 6

SunnyDay
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

You need a VAT receipt for ALL business purchases if you are VAT registered.  I have the same problem.  I went into the shop to purchase a phone accessory and they wouldn't give me a VAT receipt.  I need a VAT receipt to put it through my business.  It is appalling.

Message 6 of 6