Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using phone in Mexico

P-Kelly
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello - I’m going on holiday to Mexico during the week and have been advised that all I can do is use the £6 a day through o2 travel if I want to use my phone. 

Anyone aware of another way to utilise contract mins/data etc as I could if I was within Europe Zone?

thanks in advance

Peter

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It depends which tarff you are on

Check if you have O2 Travel Inclusive as a bolt on in My O2

If you have then you’ll get a daily allowance of Unlimited minutes, texts and data when you roam in our O2 Travel Inclusive Zone. There’s no cap on data, but we’ll manage traffic and may need to slow down speeds depending on usage, and all allowances are subject to our Fair Usage policy. Calls and texts to premium rate numbers and other special numbers are not included.     

Other than that, there are no other ways to utilise minutes and texts as if you were at home        

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It depends which tarff you are on

Check if you have O2 Travel Inclusive as a bolt on in My O2

If you have then you’ll get a daily allowance of Unlimited minutes, texts and data when you roam in our O2 Travel Inclusive Zone. There’s no cap on data, but we’ll manage traffic and may need to slow down speeds depending on usage, and all allowances are subject to our Fair Usage policy. Calls and texts to premium rate numbers and other special numbers are not included.     

Other than that, there are no other ways to utilise minutes and texts as if you were at home        

Message 2 of 3

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9988 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@P-Kelly 

The only other way would have been to be a customer of both o2 and Virgin Media, and apply your Volt Benefits... 

Other than that there isnt any alternatives.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 3