Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using phone abroad !!!!

tabithina
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I think the  advert about taking your phone abroad is just crazy I am in USA, and I keep topped up as I have been here for 6 months.. So my balance is Hugh. I can't take advantage of my free texts and calls, but I keep getting messages saying you didn't top up so you can't get your reward, as I can't use the damn phone well my balance won't go down ... So text me to top up when it does, I would like my reward to use here please... Then I will top up making more money for you. I have Hugh problems trying to make a UK call 

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi.

The telephone number to ring 02 Customer Services from abroad for pay monthly customers is +44 844 809 0200

Please give them a call for assistance.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi tabithina,

Your tariff bundle is for use in the Uk unless you have set up roaming with 02.

If you wish to contact 02 Customer Services to arrange this then please call them.

Customer Service Number Charges
From your O2 mobile 4445 25p per call
From a landline 0844 809 0222 5p / min*
From abroad +44 7860 980 202 International rates†
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been an account holder for 30years and have always had International roaming on my phone.  I am in the Philippines at the moment and all my calls are going to voicemail, can anyone explain why?

Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi.

The telephone number to ring 02 Customer Services from abroad for pay monthly customers is +44 844 809 0200

Please give them a call for assistance.
Message 4 of 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Have you tried removing and cleaning the simcard or setting the phone to 2G. What phone do you have?

Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jonsie, I have a Google Nexus and yes, have cleaned the Sim and reinserted.  Receiving texts is fine, just not voice calls.  Thanks to everyone for assisting.

Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
WHY NOT USE VIBER OR WHATSAPP BOTH FREE DOWN LOADS ALLOWS FREE CALS AND TEXTS.
Message 7 of 9

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Please get your caps lock key fixed, posts like this are very hard to read. Smiley Indifferent

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
WHY NOT USE VIBER OR WHATSAPP BOTH FREE DOWN LOADS ALLOWS FREE CALS AND TEXTS.

This is assuming the recipient has or wants to have the same application downloaded.

Message 9 of 9