cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Windows Phone in Turkey

Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the charge for using my phone in Turkey? Also, the hotel is advertising free wifi.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

No what they told you in store is wrong that only applies to countries in the eu it will not be that in turkey you are correct with your prices and they are charged per minute

Depending on which windows phone you have I believe you can download o2 app Tu Go and then if you are on the free wifi in the hotel the calls would come out of your normal minutes without any extra charges

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

http://international.o2.co.uk/internationaltariffs/travelling_abroad

If the hotel is advertising free WiFi it will be.........................free!:smileyhappy:

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks,
Already been to that link and find it a bit confusing, £1.50 to make calls, £1.25 to receive, but it does not mention duration of call. While I was out today, popped into a local O2 store and was told something completely different, ‘as a pay monthly customer there would a 50p connection charge, then you use your normal monthly allowance’.
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

No what they told you in store is wrong that only applies to countries in the eu it will not be that in turkey you are correct with your prices and they are charged per minute

Depending on which windows phone you have I believe you can download o2 app Tu Go and then if you are on the free wifi in the hotel the calls would come out of your normal minutes without any extra charges

Message 4 of 4