Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Useless..

Mindx
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am o2 costumer for over four years, already buy 4 devices from o2, never had any problems with anything,two weeks ago my wife by mistake mised a payment and we try to pay online but payment dosent go thru, we had funeral in our family so I decided to leave this until next week, after two days I got a message from o2 that says if we not hear anything from you in next two days we will cancel your contract and will need to pay £266 for this also we will inform credit agencies about this and etc. I mean this is for real??? Shame o2 From now on I dont want anything from o2 and I will cancel all my contracts with o2 shortly.
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
All payment systems are automated so the system generates these messages on any account as soon as it goes overdue.
I’d advise you call 202 and speak to customer service to pay and resolve the issue.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
All payment systems are automated so the system generates these messages on any account as soon as it goes overdue.
I’d advise you call 202 and speak to customer service to pay and resolve the issue.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mindx Sorry to hear that but when you cancel your contracts you will be liable to pay all remaining fees

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/ba-p/566774

Message 3 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Mindx Sorry to hear of your problems, but you must contact customer service and get this resolved. If they have already passed the matter over to the credit agencies, it will also result in a negative credit rating. Just canceling your other contracts won't get you anywhere except in more trouble, and you won't get another contract with any other provider if your credit rating is bad. If you don't get this sorted with O2 it will just go from bad to worse.

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mindx

I'm sorry to hear of your loss but don't leave this, contact O2 and get it sorted as if you don't they will put a default on your file which can affect any credit cards you have (irrespective of your history with the issuer) as well as your banking facilities.

Message 5 of 5