Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Useless Insurance and Dismal Customer Service

It is due to the wording you used in your post. This forum is moderated, but certainly not as moderated as some.
If I remember correctly you made a general criticism in relation to the intellect of O2 customer services staff. Whilst you are entitled to report your experiences and make criticism of specific things it is not considered reasonable to make sweeping generalisations about a team of people who basically have no right to reply.
You will find huge numbers of threads here that criticise O2. In fact by its very nature this forum contains more criticism than praise. You just need to watch the wording.
Anonymous

It is due to the wording you used in your post. This forum is moderated, but certainly not as moderated as some.
If I remember correctly you made a general criticism in relation to the intellect of O2 customer services staff. Whilst you are entitled to report your experiences and make criticism of specific things it is not considered reasonable to make sweeping generalisations about a team of people who basically have no right to reply.
You will find huge numbers of threads here that criticise O2. In fact by its very nature this forum contains more criticism than praise. You just need to watch the wording.

I note your point though I don't feel that I have made sweeping generalisations, if you care to re-read my original post. The only generalisation that I can see was the comment "toothless wonders" but as everyone I spoke to told me that there was nothing they could do and the customer support staff admitted that they felt frustrated by O2 Insure, I think this is fair comment.
I feel that my only error to date is a failure to name the people who ineptly dealt with me, to shame the correct individuals.
Anonymous

I note your point though I don't feel that I have made sweeping generalisations, if you care to re-read my original post. The only generalisation that I can see was the comment "toothless wonders" but as everyone I spoke to told me that there was nothing they could do and the customer support staff admitted that they felt frustrated by O2 Insure, I think this is fair comment.
I feel that my only error to date is a failure to name the people who ineptly dealt with me, to shame the correct individuals.

Being moderated is nothing to concern yourself over. I have a scrapbook full of Moderator PM's.
Smiley Very Happy
Anonymous

I note your point though I don't feel that I have made sweeping generalisations.

Sorry I should have added to my previous post that you need to also appreciate that the forums are not moderated by O2 but a third party. They are unlikely to understand what you are posting in order to make a value judgement. It is probably more a case of if in doubt moderate it.
As ancientferguson says it is no big issue. I have had comments moderated too. The one that amused me most was when I was actually being complimentary of O2 but I quoted someone else in O2's defence and my post got removed.