cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am a first time upgrader and i was wondering when i do, can i keep my current number?

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes and yes. If you are just upgrading your current contract then it will just continue on. 

You can upgrade online via my02 or by calling from your phone free on 202 and speaking to the retention team ( option 2m then 3 I think)

If you are going to move to another phone company come back and we will advise you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes and yes. If you are just upgrading your current contract then it will just continue on. 

You can upgrade online via my02 or by calling from your phone free on 202 and speaking to the retention team ( option 2m then 3 I think)

If you are going to move to another phone company come back and we will advise you.

Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can upgrade upto a month early from when you took you phone contract out traditionally, this does change dependent on your current contract. You will be able to again see this in MyO2.

Lets us know if you are unsure how to access MyO2

Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have four contract phones with o2 all run to end over three consecutive months i suppose i will have to wait till last one is up to try and get them in synk or as i am tempted wait and get 4 sims from virgin who do my cable and tv   

Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ twit, 

You are entitled to do what you want, we are all customers here advising each other from our own experiences and knowledge. 

Maybe a call to O2 would give you some better qualification on what you are asking.

Message 5 of 7

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Nicely done steersy slight_smile
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 6 of 7

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I'd be careful of virgin sims, I had such poor service on mine:(

I have their home packages and they're brilliant. Mobile packages really were terrible in my opinion:(
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 7 of 7