Did you mean: 

Upgrading

Helzbelz1983
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hiya

Has anyone had any experience with getting a better upgrade than what is offered to you online?
I’m really not liking these 36 month contacts as I took one out but I’ve had problems with the life of the phone during the last 12 months of the contract. I know you can change it but the prices shoot up! I’ve been with O2 for many years but feel there’s no proper rewards or incentive to continue to stay and as much as I don’t want to leave, other providers seem to have better offers
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Helzbelz1983 

Call 202 and choose upgrades.

Tell then you are thinking of leaving and see what deal they offer you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Helzbelz1983 Your choice shouldn't be guided by cost alone. Much more important is the strength of the signal you get in the places you frequent the most. No point in having a great deal on a phone if you can't use it because you get bad reception. If you're considering leaving, get Pay & Go sim cards from the other networks and try them out before you make a decision to switch.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 3