Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading

Katie_32
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My phone contract ended in January to I went for sim only contract as the phone I wanted wasn't on offer, it's know on offer but when I refresh to the new phone from the sim only, will I lose the free extra of Disney+? It's 6months free so don't really want to lose that by upgrading?
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Clause 7 applies.

If you already have an Extra because you have made a Qualifying Purchase and at a point in the future you upgrade to another Eligible Tariff, you can either:

1. Retain your current Extra for the balance of the Extra Period and select an additional Extra; or
  2. Re-select your current Extra at which point the Extra Period will reset and correspond to your new Eligible Tariff, except for Disney+, in which clause 3 applies.

https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/o2-extras

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Katie_32 

Is Disney not included in your upgrade?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 3

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Clause 7 applies.

If you already have an Extra because you have made a Qualifying Purchase and at a point in the future you upgrade to another Eligible Tariff, you can either:

1. Retain your current Extra for the balance of the Extra Period and select an additional Extra; or
  2. Re-select your current Extra at which point the Extra Period will reset and correspond to your new Eligible Tariff, except for Disney+, in which clause 3 applies.

https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/o2-extras

Currently using:
Message 3 of 3