Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading

tmarsh
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 30 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I have 2 phones in my pay monthly account, one sim-only, handset paid, the other handset not fully paid.  When I select the sim-onlt to upgrade I get the still owing phone with settlement.  How can I upgrade the sim-only?

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@tmarsh 

As I originally replied, that is wrong.

The simo can be upgraded without paying off the device plan for the other contract.

Have you spoken to CS on 202 about this?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 15

tmarsh
  • 30 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Just spoken to o2 chat.  I'll try 202. I'm guessing it's a software problem but i would have expected chat to be able to sort it.

Message 12 of 15

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @tmarsh , just caught up with your topic here. I hope calling 202 will sort everything out for you, but if you're still stuck after that, let us know and we can get one of our helpful Gurus to have a closer look to see what the problem might be. slight_smile

Message 13 of 15

tmarsh
  • 30 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks Marjo I'm sorted. I thought I was on an air time contract but I'm not, my mistake. yahoo

Message 14 of 15

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Perfect! Glad to hear it. slight_smile Thanks for letting us know!

Hope to see you around on the community sometime, even if you're not requiring help now that this got sorted. slight_smile

Message 15 of 15