Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Upgrading with Silver Priority

Phone up, tell them you want your PAC code.. watch them squirm.

2 of my colleagues yesterday managed to bag free iphone 3GS 32GB on an 18 month contract by doing so. Exactly what I'm going to do next month!
Highlighted
Anonymous

2 of my colleagues yesterday managed to bag free iphone 3GS 32GB on an 18 month contract by doing so. Exactly what I'm going to do next month!

I doubt that, you can't place discounts on the Iphone, its not allowed. The only way they've done that is by paying £75 per month for it, or they're telling you porkies.

Also yes Voda do do the handset for £89, but that is also on a 24 month contract.
Highlighted
Anonymous

They can do deals on Reconditioned handsets though?
Highlighted
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

I doubt that, you can't place discounts on the Iphone, its not allowed. The only way they've done that is by paying £75 per month for it, or they're telling you porkies.
Also yes Voda do do the handset for £89, but that is also on a 24 month contract.

Well it's done, I seen the confirmation e-mail, go browse moneysaving experts thread on o2 retentions, loads of people getting the same deal.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho ... 5&page=189
Highlighted
Anonymous

They can do deals on Reconditioned handsets though?

Yep, can do good deals on recons. Must have got some stock in.