cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading next month

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I am due an upgrade next month and carphone warehouse have much cheaper deals than on O2. I see that some people say carphone warehouse is worse but why is this? I never feel the need to upgrade early or anything like that and I'm perfectly happy with priority etc which I get anyway. Am I losing anything substantial really by not going directly with O2??

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

The only thing you lose is Refresh as only O2 offer this. If that isn't a deal breaker and you are happy with a 24 month contract then upgrade through CPW. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

The only thing you lose is Refresh as only O2 offer this. If that isn't a deal breaker and you are happy with a 24 month contract then upgrade through CPW. 

Message 2 of 3

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Also, if you are eligible for any discounts like O2 Open, you only get them if you buy from O2 directly.
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/O2-Open-amp-Friends-and-Family-discounts-H...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3