cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading for the first time

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello

I have just logged onto my account and noticed that my contract renewal date is 09 May but then just below it says in a box... Looking for an upgrade? You get 1 month early upgrade so you’ll be able to upgrade on 10th April 2013.

So really just wondering what happens next?

I have been using a HTC Desire S for the past 12 months so I think I would want something similar (not really an iPhone fan). Iam aware that the HTC One and Galaxy S4 are out soon but they just seem really big for a mobile phone.

Any help/recommendations would be great

Thanks

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
HTC ONE is not all that big in the flesh. I suggest you go and have a play with a few phones in your local store and see what you like then just arrange your upgrade either online, in store or over the phone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
HTC ONE is not all that big in the flesh. I suggest you go and have a play with a few phones in your local store and see what you like then just arrange your upgrade either online, in store or over the phone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply, yea I think ill go look in local store soon

In terms of upgrading online, will the upgrade section of the site change to a list of phones I can choose from when the times comes?

Also do you know what my options are with what will be my old phone when the time does come to upgrade?

Thanks again

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Just look in the shop now. The deals you can upgrade to will be the same as those for new customers. Your old phone is yours to do whatever you want with.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just another quick one do I have to upgrade by using o2's service? I see that carphone warehouse have cheaper options still on o2 deals

Thanks
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Just another quick one do I have to upgrade by using o2's service? I see that carphone warehouse have cheaper options still on o2 deals

Thanks

You can upgrade thro Carfone Warehouse.

http://selfhelp.carphonewarehouse.com/SelfHelp/request.do?view()=c%7B243949c0-01ca-11df-f5fa-000000000000%7D

Message 6 of 6