cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading early?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I'd like to pay to upgrade early. I've been told via Phones4u and o2 it will cost around £289.00 BUT I want to keep exactly the same price for the monthly payments and ideally get the S4 all in, I was originally told by Phones4u it'd cost £289 and that would get me the S4 but I called today and they said they were unable to do it in store any more - Something to do with o2'a refresh.

I tried doing it via refresh and it's either pay a large payment aswell as £289 or up my monthly payments which I don't want to do. Can anyone offer any advice, is Carphone warehouse a better place to head?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

davethorp
Level 21: Regular
  • 1035 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 38 Solutions

You wouldn't be able to get onto O2 refresh if you go with the independants. O2 refresh is only available directly from O2.

Given that you are wanting to upgrade early now, chances are you may do again in the future in which case O2 refresh is worth considering as it makes it much easier (not to mention cheaper) to upgrade early in the future

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
The independents sometimes do offer a slightly better deal so it is worth speaking to them.

Either ring o2 on 202 to speak to retentions or visit your local o2 shop to carry out your upgrade.
Message 2 of 3

davethorp
Level 21: Regular
  • 1035 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 38 Solutions

You wouldn't be able to get onto O2 refresh if you go with the independants. O2 refresh is only available directly from O2.

Given that you are wanting to upgrade early now, chances are you may do again in the future in which case O2 refresh is worth considering as it makes it much easier (not to mention cheaper) to upgrade early in the future

Message 3 of 3