Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Upgrading - Choice of phones

Hi

I am going to upgrade my phone tomorrow however after looking on the o2 website it is apparent that their choice of phones is very limited and quite old!

Does anybody know if I ring up will they have an extended choice and the same to if I go into a store?

I have been with o2 since I was 12 years old, but if they cannot offer me a different phone then I am thinking its time to move somewhere else!

Cheers
Anonymous

They've got rid of all their decent phones coz of the new i phone. Try calling the upgrade number and see what you can get, going to do that myself when i get time but got a feeling i'm gonna end up going to vodaphone Smiley Sad
Anonymous

the phones o2 online have available have become very poor, o2 as a company however still have all the handsets you want.

Try ringing, i asked about the Nokia N96 which isn't listed on the site but was told that it is available to me. Im hoping the SE W995 will be available in a couple of months.
Anonymous

If there is nothing that you fancy at the moment, why not go onto Simplicity for a while until something you like the look of comes out? It will be much cheaper for you and you will get a handset that you really want rather than settling for something because it's the best of a bad lot
Anonymous

Wouldn't go for any SE at the moment they seem to be having loads of problems, My gf had to send her c905 off for repair due to the speaker not working and when it came back it was scratched, so the repair company offered her a new phone but refused to give her ANY SE phones stating "they arn't worth the trouble". Even offered her the n96, but she got the ultra coz it was more girly lol
Anonymous

Wouldn't go for any SE at the moment they seem to be having loads of problems, My gf had to send her c905 off for repair due to the speaker not working and when it came back it was scratched, so the repair company offered her a new phone but refused to give her ANY SE phones stating "they arn't worth the trouble". Even offered her the n96, but she got the ultra coz it was more girly lol

They were not far from the truth, the amount of returns I have taken for that handset is astonishing, it's almost as bad as the N95!
Anonymous

They were not far from the truth, the amount of returns I have taken for that handset is astonishing, it's almost as bad as the N95!

I've not had any problems with my N95-1 and had it for over 2 years now. Just waiting for my N97 to arrive on T Mobile, then my 95 going to Mazuma for some money.
Anonymous

I had one Sony and didn't like it at all. I'd also heard bad reports, plus my son inlaw has had many sony's and they all break on him, he's now to the 5800.

Regarding the N95-Had mine N95 for 1 1/2 yrs and hubby's got it now. It's still top dog.

I've now got the Pixon which isn't bad apart from trying to see the screen on a sunny day! but hey, aren't most mobiles like that. I've put it on auto for screen and seems tadge better. PLUS, it's battery aint nearly as bad as made out.
Anonymous

o2 have now taken the n95 and se c905 may be some more off the web site now, maybe because they might pose a risk to the i phone, palm and o2 branded products?

Wouldn't be surprised if it was the case
Anonymous

C905 was taken down because it was such a poor handset.