Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Anonymous

Upgrades query

My 18 month Online 35 contract runs out at the end of may. I've read the earliest I can upgrade is one month early (the end of april). However yesterday I had a text off o2 saying: "As a silver o2 priority customer you can renew your contract early. Details are on their way to you" Is this just on about the end of april? Or is it a different kettle of fish?
Anonymous

Upgrades query

Not a silver priority customer, but hey give them a call. You should be able to upgrade if your contract is 1 month from expiry. I had gone over my contract length! No alerts or anything for me. Smiley Sad
Anonymous

Upgrades query

Its not saying you can upgrade now, its saying you can upgrade early, 30 days early.
Level 9: Fired up

upgrade

Well I have had the same tariff for several years, and not being very up on whats what with mobiles, I didn't know I could have credit.... So now I have lost out.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: upgrade

Well I have had the same tariff for several years, and not being very up on whats what with mobiles, I didn't know I could have credit.... So now I have lost out.

Unlucky... it means you would have lost out possibly in £100/year for each year you did not "renew" your contract etc.... Smiley Frustrated Sorry to rub it in.